Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SandanuwanSandanuwan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sung HongSung Hong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unusable on the ipad for me because of the most important feature of checkvist - fast typing.

Basic typing
        enter - add new item, cursor focus on next line
        tab - indent
        moving things around

When bluetooth keyboard is connected
        command arrow to move things around

• Jennifer BarsottiJennifer Barsotti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not much of an offline option, but Checkvist via the iPads' browser is phenomenal. I realize smooth mobile browser use is a bit of a low bar these days, but Checkvist is still leaps and bounds above other similar web-based systems I've tried.

P.S.: A native app would be fabulous! just had to throw out kudos for well-done work in making the browser version work so well. ;)

• Kirill MaximovAdminKirill Maximov (Admin, Checkvist) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jonathan, thanks for the information about bluetooth keyboard with iPad. We'll have a look as soon as we'll get a chance to try it. May be, you'll create a separate request in uservoice for that?

• Jonathan KolodnerJonathan Kolodner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Safari on iPad I cannot use the keyboard shortcuts for navigation when using a bluetooth keyboard. This is frustrating, as one of the main reasons I wanted a keyboard for my iPad 2 was for working on my checkvists faster :-P

• HospodiHospodi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will pay for an iPhone app. Check out the "goTasks" app for a model of useful iPhone app. Ajax i be that hard really is it?

• CathyCathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need a droid application badly. Your competition beckons me without it.

• KeithBKeithB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outliner is a great iPad / iPhone outlining app, it would be great if Outliner could talk to the checkvist API.

Feedback and Knowledge Base