How can we improve Checkvist?

Allow notes to be sorted by time entered either ascending or descending.

I like to track status updates of my tasks through the notes and having the newest one on top would help.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Raj Patel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hamman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, new notes get added to the bottom of the notes stack. It's a lot easier to have the newest notes show up at the top of the listings

• Bryan Roach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I have an idea for a future project to work on, I save it as a task. Often I will attach several notes because I start brainstorming ideas about the project.

Reordering these notes isn't necessary, but it helps with organizing my thoughts. My current workaround is to create one multi-line note with bullet points. Then I can reorder them as needed.

• rh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for being able to manually reorder notes (ctrl+↑ and ctrl+↓)

• Graham Kendall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this issue is resolved (if so, I can't find out how to do it) or closed. But I would like to reorder notes, in the same way you can reorder tasks (Ctrol+up/down). Is that possible?

• Marco Bogers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It more logical to me to have the last note appear first. I am also using Remember the milk, and they do it the same way. Works very good.

• Tyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree on this one. I would like to at least have the option to see the newest notes up at top since some tasks will have many notes.

• Raj Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have many notes, but in some cases I have to scroll down to see the latest update.this is more of a problem on my phone. Not an incredibly big issue, but I thought I would suggest it as it might help people who use their lists collaboratively and have multiple people giving updates. Thanks for the quick response.

Feedback and Knowledge Base