Current work in progress for the offline HTML5 hybrid app, please try it: https://checkvist.com/auth/mobile
We also have a separate feature pool for it:
New Checkvistle version (iOS) is out!
* Huge reductions in network usage! (We now support the HTTP magic of Etag)..
* Now we display list names more beautifully
* Lists information shown now includes public status of list and it's last update date.
* Lists and Tasks can now be searched within app using a search bar on top of lists.
* You can now filter your tasks based on their status.
* We now support spotlight searching and 3D touch for lists.
* Your dynamic text preferences are now taken care of.
Get it from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/checkvistle-checkvist-on-go/id995611134
Check the blogpost listing the new features along with screenshots: http://blog.techmyway.com/2016/10/08/all-new-checkvistle.htmlCheckvistle commented
Native iOS app for checkvist is now available.
The app is kept very simple so that it gels well with Checkvist users (including me) who are more focused on performance.
* Shows all your lists and the enclosed tasks from Checkist.
* Add lists and tasks which are reflected on you Checkvist account too.
* Can delete a task or a list on a simple left swipe.
* Mark tasks complete.
* Invalidate tasks.
* Send feedback and report bugs from within app.
* We also have you covered for too much nested task lists (surprise ;) ).
Would love to hear from you!