Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminKirill Maximov (Admin, Checkvist) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • svlier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kirill, I only use product from Apple, iPhone 4 and iPad are my next devices. Off course I can use the mobile-ui but reception and even 3G are not always good in NL (and the "antenna problem" won't help either ;-( ). An iPhone app would be great for off-line use. I use iPhone all day so a fully workable app would be a nice tool for my checklists.

• svlier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kirill, what's the status of the iphone app? Ipad app. These devices are booming business right now...

• sbatishchev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like to have a way to use Checkvist on the android phones without internet connection (and sync later).

Offline HTML5 app is good enough!

• Shai Gluskin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my iPhone using Safari, hyperlinks are not styled, at all. So, for example, I think I'm pressing on a to-do in order to edit it, but it turned out to be a hyperlink and so Safari took me to the linked page. I can understand needing to trim down functionality on the mobile browser version, at least for now. But no styling for hyperlinks feels more like a bug.

p.s. I'm quite impressed with how good the mobile version is, even with a slimmer set of function than the desktop browser version -- you've focused on clean/fast UI and that is great., it's a lot faster than other native iPhone to-do managers.

• holgerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to move list items up and down while using the mobile version of checkvist on my iphone. just as i can in the web version.

• subhan.michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's too bad there's not a dedicated iPhone/iTouch app - I really like Checkvist, but will have to move to another app as I need the offline support of a dedicated app on my iTouch.

• luhmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Note: Safari on the iPhone supports HTML 5, so it should be possible to create a browser based interface which also works offline. There is a video somewhere of Google Reader working in this way on the iPhone.

• luhmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to detect the iPhone browser and automatically switch to the mobile edition, or the link needs to be somewhere on the main page - I wanted to access this the other day and couldn't find the URL.

Feedback and Knowledge Base