Skip to content

Checkvist Web

Welcome to Checkvist official feedback forum. Do you have an idea on how to make https://checkvist.com more usable? We want to hear from you!

Checkvist Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8 results found

1. Allow me to set the styling for an outline. Looks like there are fairly limited elements -- three fonts, line spacing at perhaps three levels, and indent spacing(s). Might also allow the expand/contract symbol to vary.

I consider this quite important, as I'd like styling to squeeze more on a page, with tighter spacing and smaller fonts. Web 2.0 sort of styling is nice for presentation, but not so practical for working documents.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By the moment, you can modify Checkvist presentation in the PRO plan. You can alter some colors, and provide advanced custom CSS styles which allow to change the font size. But this requires hard CSS coding. We need to provide simple way to specify different styles for a list.

The sample CSS for reducing font size in the list is:
    ul.topLevel li { font-size: 12px;}
    ul.topLevel ul li, ul.topLevel ul li.task { font-size: 10px;}

Some more customisation samples can be seen in this list: https://checkvist.com/checklists/486715

2. Allow a long description or note are to be added to the list, not individual items, so it persists rather than losing notes when I finish the task they're mapped to. Also easier to fit with Scott Belsky's Action Steps, Ref and Backburner method.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  10 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When in a design meeting, freeform editing like in Checkvist is very useful, but it's a lot of work to copy and paste Checkvist text into the issue tracker. Exporting directly from Checkvist would be awesome. The "highest level" task should be the issue title and the child tasks should be added to the issue description.

Exported tasks should be clearly marked and link to the corresponding Jira / Youtrack issue.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add/delete people from a group and everyone in the group would have access to all checkvists viewable to the group.

When copying a checkvist - if the old checkvist was viewable by the group, the new one would be too

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When "Close parent task when the last child is closed" is disabled in the General Settings on the main website,I can't close the parent task on mobile website after the last child is closed. The "close" button is not displayed when I edit the parent task.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now the tag map shows a count of open AND closed tasks (in parenthasis). In it's current state, I don't really see much use in this information; seems it would be MUCH more valuable if the count was only for OPEN tasks. Then it would be a gauge of how much of a workload we have in each area (or tag).

I feel this OPEN count should be the default view, and the OPEN+CLOSED view could be an option.

Thanks for a great tool!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, I cannot tag a list that is shared with me as read-only even with a private tag. Since private tags are used to manage lists per-user, it should be made possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The copy and paste functionality confuses the task groupings for reordering. Steps to reproduce:

1. Create nested tasks:

A task
    A nested task
    Another nested task

1. Copy and paste one of the sub-tasks

A task
    A nested task
    A nested task
    Another nested task

1. Try to reorder any of the subtasks and the entire set of tasks moves as one unit. I cannot reorder the tasks into this arrangement:

A task
    A nested task
    Another nested task
    A nested task

The "A task" item and everything under it moves as a single unit whenever I press shift, click, and drag any…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?